The below rules & guidelines have been devised to keep everyone safe, in line with current Government & Health authority advice:
1. We strongly recommend that all customers book online through our website skyhightrampolining.com as walk-in slots cannot be guaranteed.
2. Please only arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before your jump time.
3. On arrival, you MUST wait outside to have your temperature checked by a member of staff and if you are over 37.8 degrees you will be asked to leave and won’t be able to return within 30 minutes.
4. Please stay at home if you have the symptoms of Covid-19; High fever, dry cough and tiredness.
5. All customers over the age of 5 must wear a face covering while moving around the building with the exceptions of sitting at a table and jumping on the trampoline. If you are medically exempt from wearing a face covering, please inform a member of staff.
6. We have implemented a one way system throughout the building marked out with arrows and barriers.
7. Anyone over the age of 14 is encouraged to attend without an adult as our seating capacity is reduced to accommodate social distancing measures. If you are coming without an adult, please make sure you have filled out a wavier online through our website. Waivers are available at reception but filling this out may delay your jump and reduce your time on the equipment.
8. There’s no limit for the number of people per group booking, however group bookings are strictly limited to one household per booking.
9. We are maintaining a 2 metre social distancing rule throughout the venue.
10. We are only accepting card payments, contactless where possible.
11. All staff will be wearing PPE & will have their temperature check before their shift.
12. All jump sessions at peak times will be 75minutes with a break in between to allow the arena to be deep cleaned.
13. There will be no double sessions available at the moment due to restrictions
14. Tables and chairs CANNOT BE MOVED, to enable our compliance with Government social distancing guidelines.
It goes without saying that these rules are not implemented lightly, and we want to safeguard, as much as possible, the health and safety of all of our customers and colleagues. Violation of these rules will not be tolerated.
In particular, we appreciate in advance the co-operation & assistance of parents/guardians working with us to help keep our younger customers safe by ensuring that children understand (as much as is possible) the importance of following these rules.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe when they visit sky high